Also sometimes called web cookies or tracking cookies, these are small pieces of text sent by a server to a web browser and then sent back by the client every time it accesses that server. They are used for several different purposes including authenticating, session tracking, and maintaining specific information about users, such as their site preferences.
A first-party cookie is a cookie set by the domain name that appears in the browser address bar.
A third-party cookie is a cookie set by another domain name and not the one shown in the browser address bar.
For more information about cookies visit allaboutcookies
Cookies Used On Our Site
Please contact me for a list of cookies used on our site.
Functional / First-Party Cookies
Our cookies, also known as functional / first-party cookies, help to:
- Make our website function correctly
- Remember your search settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Remember your ‘Accept’ cookie setting
Our functional / first-party cookies are not used to:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Collect data for sales purposes or mailing lists
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Turn Functional / First-Party Cookies Off
Not using our site is the only way to prevent the use of our functional / first-party cookies.
Non-Functional / Third-Party Cookies
Turn Non-Functional / Third-Party Cookies Off
To increase your privacy and security you can disable non-functional / third-party cookies in your browser.
You can also control non-functional / third-party cookies by installing a browser add-on or extension, or by installing anti-spyware software. Disabling non-functional / third-party cookies may limit the user experience of a website.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to external websites. Privacy policies on these sites vary and, as such, we are not responsible for their cookies or privacy policies.